Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My virgin post!

Hi everyone! If you are here that means you got your Christmas card. I said it's a new blog, this is how new it is. For some time I have wanted to have a way to communicate to our families and friends that continue to spread farther and farther throughout the country. I always assumed it would be in the form of a website we would update periodically - I don't know anything about websites so the burden of upkeep would fall onto Tom. A blog only entered my thought process recently and Tom set me up on this here site. I haven't even begun to look at and figure out what I can do on here, maybe we will all learn together. I need to go call my brother now, he and I are going to see if we can figure out how to fix our broken recliner.

No comments: