Friday, March 19, 2010

thank you

I did get private feedback from my last post and I want to say thank you. All of you had valid concerns and supportive things to say: raising kids is stressful enough, why make it more difficult than it has to be, Down's Syndrome kids can be very charismatic and enjoyable, what about medical coverage? It was definitely helpful to hear what others had to say.
I am happy to say that Emmanuel and Moises (the 2 young brothers with the most medical concerns) are likely to go to another home. They are looking at another home with interest, I should say. I'm happy for them and happy to not feel obligated to take them (I know I shouldn't feel obligated to take anyone, that's another discussion).
We did get a little more info on Jasmine, Michael and Mary (Jasmine has Down's) and are still interested.
Like before, we still haven't heard more on Dario and Austin - we had heard more, which caused us to ask some specific questions to clarify previous behavior vs. current behavior.

No comments: