As you can see in these blog entries, we've felt a lot of frustration and questioned what we want. Because of this we have decided to take a step back and do some thinking. Possibly reevaluate who we would consider adopting: the age, the number, the abilities/disabilities... We may even look at other adoption agencies.
I can already feel a peace that has come over me since we made this decision. I didn't realize how stressed choosing children was making me. Though, it's not just the choosing them, it's having them put in front of us, then taken away, also. It plays on your psyche.
We aren't sure how long our hiatus will be, but it will be what is right for us.
I can't thank all of you enough for all the support you have, and continue, to show us as we travel this very rocky and twisting road.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment